Thursday, June 7, 2012

Livin' the Kentucky Fried Life

Ok. A little bit of background. I'm Kelly...my fiance (holy crap I haven't typed that before) is Mike. My son is Owen...and we will be living the Kentucky Fried Life.

My college roomate started a blog recently documenting her progress on a list of things to accomplish by the time she turns 35. I thought a blog was such a fantastic idea. She doesn't know it yet, but she inspired me to start my own. In my Facebook free life (yes - Facebook free), I was struggling to find a way to keep all of my family and friends, both near and far, up to date with what is going on in my life...our life. So - VOILA! Kentucky Fried Life is born.

Being from a suburb of Philadelphia, I am a novice at my Kentucky Fried Life. Mike - he's an expert. I mean - the man can do laundry like nobody's business, replace the brakes on my car, mow 5 acres with perfect lines (apparently the lines are a big deal), the come inside and whip up some beans and cornbread for dinner. Sorry ladies, he's mine - so hands off!

I am excited to see how I can report my day to day encounters with the country life. I am pretty sure there will be some funny stuff happening to me out in the country.

Alright ya'll. Pull up your britches and get ready to chew the fat, 'cause this Kentucky Fried Life is mine - and I reckon  it's gonna be a good one! (I even impressed myself on that one).

Owen's favorite country past time










Owen and I - Our first visit to Mike at work.

Thanksgiving - 2011














1 comment:

  1. Love it! Hope we get to see some cornbread recipes up in here!

    ReplyDelete